Dr John Neden

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th May 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr John Neden takes time to listen. His guidance, quality of care and attention to detail have been excellent. His examinations and explanations have always been clear and precise ensuring that I have fully understood everything he has told me. Dr Neden has been instrumental in making a significant improvement to my health for which I am most grateful and I hope that this appraisal is seen as a commendaton of credit to the Gentleman. Thank you.

18th April 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I can not praise Doctor John Nedan enough, so understanding never rushes his time with you. always gets it right with me, I trust Doctor Nedan 100%. after what I have gone through at another surgery! Doctor Nedan has put it all right for me. I feel confident after seeing the Doctor, he always explains everything, goes over the medication he prescribes to you. wonderful Doctor I wouldn't change him for anything! brilliant Doctor.

15th August 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

he is always polite and cheerful and will always listens to you whilst he appears to be running late with his appointments I think its because he has time for people and does not see you as just another number and I feel sure other patients like me expect this and do not bother knowing when we do see DR john we will receive the treatment we need

19th April 2015
Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice

Very caring Docter with a gentle approach ,he makes a nervous patient like myself feel at ease. He explains every in a simple language that I understand.

15th October 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

DR JOHN NEDEN IS OUR FAMILY DOCTOR AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS. WE TRUST HIS ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS AND CARE 100 PERCENT AND WE WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. WHAT GIVES HIM THE EDGE ON OTHER GPS IS THAT HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO REMEMBER YOU PERSONALLY AND INSTEAD OF CALLING ONES NAME, HE WILL JUST WALK UP AND POINT TO YOU TO INDICATE IT IS YOUR TURN NEXT.....THIS SHOWS THAT HE REALLY TAKES AN INTEREST AND CARE IN HIS PATIENTS AND WHO THEY ARE. YOU CAN ASK HIM ANY QUESTIONS AND HE WILL NEVER BELITTLE YOU OR MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE STUPID FOR ASKING. HE TREATS EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WITH COURTESY AND CARE. DR JOHN NEDEN IS A TOP AND VERY VALUED DOCTOR! IT WILL BE A VERY SAD DAY INDEED WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR HIM TO RETIRE.....DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »