Dr John Firth

Dr Firth trained in Cambridge, Oxford and London before taking up a consultant post in general medicine and nephrology in Cambridge in 1996. He is a Deputy Medical Director of Cambridge University Hospitals, and an editor of medical textbooks (Oxford Textbook of Medicine and Medical Masterclass).

• Nephrology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th February 2018
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Firth is the best doctor I have ever had. He explains things to me in terms I understand, and he always makes time to answer any of my questions, even if they are a bit hypochondriac. I am so grateful to him for supporting me and my family through such a difficult time, he is a really fantastic man.

24th January 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Firth is an incredibly well experienced and informative consultant. He provides the best care, advice and support.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Firth always gives me information in laymans terms, and always asks if I have any questions. He reacts to any concerns I have either by explanation or in a more practical sense through examination. I always feel comfortable and at ease with him.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

The experience was fantastic.He treated me with respect.Despite running late he agreed to see me and made me feel at ease.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Very helpful and gave good advice.

« 1 2 3 4 »