Dr John Firth

Dr Firth trained in Cambridge, Oxford and London before taking up a consultant post in general medicine and nephrology in Cambridge in 1996. He is a Deputy Medical Director of Cambridge University Hospitals, and an editor of medical textbooks (Oxford Textbook of Medicine and Medical Masterclass).

• Nephrology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th January 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Firth is an incredibly well experienced and informative consultant. He provides the best care, advice and support.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Firth always gives me information in laymans terms, and always asks if I have any questions. He reacts to any concerns I have either by explanation or in a more practical sense through examination. I always feel comfortable and at ease with him.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

The experience was fantastic.He treated me with respect.Despite running late he agreed to see me and made me feel at ease.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Very helpful and gave good advice.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Firth made me feel at ease with professional approach. He seemed to take great care in reading my hospital records and explained everything. He listened to all my questions and gave appropriate answers.

« 1 2 3 4 »