Dr John Doyle

13th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Hawthorns

Just to say that after too many decades to mention we are moving to a more local surgery. In moving on I should just like to sincerely thank Dr. Doyle for all his great and diligent care through illnesses, pregnancies, births, and anything else we pestered him with. He has been a constant source of sound advice, considered care and good humour and it is with great thanks and true sadness that we move on. All our best for the future - the Wilkie family

31st March 2015
Written by a patient at The Hawthorns

Dr Doyle is fantastic!!! He has helped me through my sons constipation problems, by listening to me calling me back when I was feeling anxious, he communicates so well with children and adults! I'm confident when I go see dr Doyle with all decisions that are made!!! I'm so lucky to have this wonderful doctor as our family doctor!

29th July 2014
Written by a patient at The Hawthorns

Dr Doyle listened carefully to what I said, and asked pertinent questions before deciding on a course of action. He was thorough and courteous, and I was happy that he was doing all he could to try to sort my problem(s) out. (I have already filled in a questionnaire, but it was removed from the screen before I had finished!)

Short link to review Dr John Doyle: http://iwgc.net/edl3k