Dr John Demades

1 2 3 4 5 1 review

Written by a patient at Queens Avenue Surgery
6th December 2019

I was seen by Dr John and he seems so impatient. He asked me the reason to see him and i answered him that i wanted to know my check up results as well as feeling tired easily without having enough sleep these days. He seemed so annoyed that i came to GP and telling me how to book the appointments and all if i want to know the check up results. I told him that the reason i came to GP is not just that, I was feeling weak and could not sleep well these days too. He asked whether I have to stand all day at work and I told him that i had to. He recommend me to change the job. I just wanted to know whether there is some medications to help me get a good sleep. When i asked him again, he gave me a name of the medicine that i can get from anywhere. Overall, the time I talked with him is not even 10 mins and he didn't even show me any passion or empathy whatsoever. Besides he seems so impatient to talk with me for a few minutes. I understand that it might be a bad day for him but I am so disappointed by the way he treated me. I hope any patients will not face the same or treated the same like he did to me. Thank you.

Short link to review Dr John Demades: http://iwgc.net/ecjsq