4th February 2015

Dr Cahill is kind understanding and a great 'listener'. He takes the time, trouble and interest in you personally as an individual, not just a N.H.S. patient. He will be sorely missed when he retires.

10th January 2015

Dr Cahill is an intelligent, caring listener who with gentle questioning gets to the root of the problem. He has helped me enormously by prescribing medication, seeing me regularly to check on progress and adapt the medication until he reaches a solution. He shows interest in the patient so that you do not feel like a number and I feel that I can trust him to help me whenever I need it. An excellent GP!

1st December 2014

John Cahill is very approachable and easy to talk to. He is knowledgeable in the areas that I have presented symptoms with. He is always ready to refer when necessary. For example my regular PSA test showed a very small increase from the base-line value that had been established, I was referred, had a positive biopsy for an aggressive cancer and underwent a radicle prostatectomy nearly 3 years ago with an excellent surgeon. I have had no problems subsequently with a negative biennial PSA test. A most satisfactory outcome to what could have been a serious problem! John is a very competent GP who will be greatly missed upon his retirement

15th November 2014

Dr Cahill has been my GP for over 25 years and has always been compassionate, understanding and helpful with any medical issues that have arisen for either myself or my husband. He is an excellent listener, approaches matters with an open mind and is very willing to discuss a range of treatment options where appropriate.

7th November 2014

Very professional, listens thoroughly and shows care. I feel dr carhill goes beyond his duties to make you feel cared for.

Short link to review Dr John Cahill: http://iwgc.net/edktb