Dr John Allingham

1st March 2018
Written by a patient at St James Surgery

I have been a patient with St James' Surgery for 23 years and have never been disappointed by the service. Dr Allingham has been my Dr of choice since he has been at the surgery. He listens (and remembers!) and has a really caring attitude. He has always been extremely helpful and I always request to see him.

18th April 2016
Written by a patient at St James Surgery

A very efficient, caring Doctor who listened, examined and then took immediate action and had me referred to the Surgical Assessment Centre at William Harvey Hospital. I was seen by Dr Allingham at 9.30 am, was in William Harvey by 10.30 and being operated on by 2.45 pm. Excellent service all round. Thank you.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at St James Surgery

This Doctor made me feel at ease and listened to what I was concerned about and did not rush me at all and really did ask various questions to help find answers and a way forward with a pain condition I have at times .Hope DR Allingham is at this Surgery a long time.

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at St James Surgery

Dr Allingham always listens to what I have to say. He is helping me through a tough time. He never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. (as some doctors do) I hope he will stay at this practice for a long time.

2nd December 2014
Written by a patient at St James Surgery

Dr Allingham took the time to listen to my concerns.

Short link to review Dr John Allingham: http://iwgc.net/ed4mm