Dr Joegy Shah

16th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

Today I needed to make an appointment to see my GP Mr J Shah , I used the NHS website at 0900 and by 1010 I had visited my GP and was on my way home !!! fantastic . My GP has looked after me for longer than I can remember and his help and advise I trust implicitly . Todays visit was no exception . Thank you NHS . Peter Tattersall

10th August 2015
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

Dr Shah is amazing, he immediately puts you at ease the second you walk in to his room. he is patient, sincere and tells you what you need to know without scaring you to death. i have seen Dr Shah on a couple of occasions for varying things and he has dealt with me exceptionally on each occasion. i cannot fault him, he is a genuinely nice person and i would not hesitate in seeing him for any medical matter as i am 100% confident in his medical knowledge and i trust him implicitly with my health.

16th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

He listens to me and involves me in all aspects of my treatment. His examination is thorough and sympathetic. He explains clearly the treatment he wishes me to have and when he would like to see me again to review.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

Dr J K Shah is a fantastic Doctor and a credit to his profession. He is very professional and knowledgeable, and is a very good and attentive listener. Never rushes you and I totally trust his judgement, diagnosis and opinion. I must give Dr Shah 10/10 and that is well deserved !

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

Dr Joegy Shah listens intently then with experienced questioning and examination when necessary arrives at an accurate diagnosis. He is a classic family GP and very much puts the patient first.