Dr Joanne Jones

Special interest in multiple sclerosis and neuroimmunology

• Neurology

16th August 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

This doctor has been most helpful to me. She has suggested various drugs to ease my pain and has been a great source of help and assistance to me.

11th August 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have seen Dr Joanne Jones at various times throughout my time on the Campath trial. She is very professional, and is always honest with her answers which is a great quality in a doctor. I am very grateful for her input to my care over the years.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have been seeing Jo as part of the MS trial clinic at addenbrookes for the last 10 years. She has massive knowledge on this subject and has learnt her trade at the knee of some of the great brains in the MS world. Listen to everything she says and take her advice because she will become the great font of MS knowledge in future years.

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Jo is always happy to listen and answer questions, is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. I always trust what she tells me and feel happy that I can raise queries at any time.

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Great help really listen to your problems and help

Nearest Neurologists