Dr Joanne Horgan

7th October 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Before my visit I was feeling low Dr Hogan put me at my ease and listened to my concerns, giving me opportunity to offload and was caring. Dr Hogan then provided me with relevant advice and information on appropriate therapy on which I intended to act and gave me hope. After my appointment I felt in better mood having shared my concerns and more empowered to know what I was going to do next. Thank you.

7th April 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Dr Horgan, immediately apologised for the technical reasons to explain why an extended appointment had not been provided or why my letter was unable to be read. Despite me being upset, Dr Hogan gave me sufficient time, that well exceeded the allocated time, to enable me to explain fully my current circumstance and concerns. As usual, Dr Hogan throughout was was understanding of my condition, caring and compassionate, made me laugh, feel better and gave me hope for the future. I left the appointment, feeling in much better mood and spirits.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Dr Horgan was understanding, compassionate and probed in a friendly but caring manner to gain a better insight of my circumstance and was able to provide prompt, concise relevant information and advice to me to help me understand and make and independent best interest decision that made me feel good. Thank you.

5th October 2014
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

The doctor was very caring and experienced and although she has many patients she always give the impression that she has plenty of time to listen to your problem. My wife and I are now entering the later stage of our lives and we are confident that any medical problems that we may experience in the years to come will be dealt with in a highly professional manner by Dr Horgan

11th September 2014
Written by a patient at Parishes Bridge Medical Practice

Dr Horgan is an exceptional GP. Caring, understanding, easy to talk to and effective. She has always been helpful during the various consultations I have had with her over a number of years.

Short link to review Dr Joanne Horgan: http://iwgc.net/ed9va