Dr Joanna King

4th October 2015
Written by a patient at Wrington Vale Medical Practice

I had been suffering from a persistent cough and worsening breathing problems for about seven months while in the USA. I had been diagnosed there as having asthma and had received treatment for that condition. The treatment I received in the USA did not work at all. I am a UK citizen and came back to England in December 2014. A few weeks after my arrival, my breathing took a dramatic turn for the worse. Dr. King was very quick to arrange a chest x-ray, which showed that the lower lobe of my right lung had collapsed. She was equally quick at referring me urgently to Dr. Adamali at the Spire Hospital, Bristol. I am so grateful that she did, because he turned out to be an excellent choice. Dr. King is a caring and dependable GP, easy to talk to and who clearly listened to her patient (something that had been lacking in my treatment in the USA). I had seen her on at least one much earlier occasion and would have no concerns at all about trusting her with my future healthcare. She certainly deserves (and receives) my highest recommendation.

27th August 2015
Written by a patient at Wrington Vale Medical Practice

Dr King is a caring and considerate doctor. She listens to what you have to say, and acts accordingly.

Short link to review Dr Joanna King: http://iwgc.net/efcj3