Dr Joanna Collyer

6th July 2015
Written by a patient at Aylesham Health Centre

6 years ago I was diagnosed anorexic. I was 15 years old very scared and didn't understand the illness at all, I new everyone was worried about me including Dr collyer but I was young and petrified and couldn't understand why?. They wanted me to go into a hospital for heart tests, blood tests and weighings but in this difficult time I made a great bond with my Dr, I was frightened of hospitals so she put her self out to see me in her lunch brakes and every day/ week whilst I was very ill. She helped me weight myself, check my heart on machines, blood tests, and even talked to me in a difficult time. She was amazing, right up to me going into an impatient unit for e.ds in London. This Dr is more than a Dr she's amazing and I'm so very thankful for all the support she gave me. I was treated as an individual that was even seen out of hours, or over my appointments. 5 star doctor!!!!

Short link to review Dr Joanna Collyer: http://iwgc.net/egcak