dr-jeyanthy-rajkanna

Dr Jeyanthy Rajkanna

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
18th January 2021

Dr Rajkanna has looked after me for a couple of years now, she has always listened to me and made sure that I'm 100% happy throughout my treatment. I always used to be really worried when it came to hospital appointments and the Drs not understanding what I want to get across, however, Dr Rajkanna has always takes the time to listen and explain things properly. Dr Rajkanna is always calm and polite and treats everyone around her with great respect which is nice to see and made time within her very busy schedule to visit me when I'm going through tests at the hospital to say hello! A long side some other professionals, Dr Rajkanna has helped me achieve some amazing results regarding my health and I am now improving my situation thanks to her and her expertise. I would like to thank her for the decision to refer me to Addenbrookes whist also keeping in contact throughout the process and making time for clinics to talk about progress/updates regarding my health. It is so nice to see someone who very clearly loves their job and always has a smile on her face!

Consultant physician in Diabetes & Endocrinology and General Internal Medicine.

Nearest Endocrinologists