Dr Jeremy Tew

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at Westminster Health Centre

I've been with this practice for many years and after several experiences with Dr Munday - I entirely agree with another person's comment on Dr Munday's rudeness, arrogance and disinterest - I refused to see Dr Munday and asked to see another doctor, who was Dr Tew. I now will only see him, even if it means having to wait longer.

26th July 2016
Written by a patient at Westminster Health Centre

When I was suffering badly with eczema and insect bites, he prescribed lots of different things at different times to combat my discomfort. He was also a life saver when I was suffering at work from bullying which had really distressed me and caused me great anxiety. He put me on to a wonderful organisation called Jobs in Mind and I was back on my feet again after only two sessions.

19th July 2016
Written by a patient at Westminster Health Centre

Dr. Tew is a very helpful doctor, he listened to everything I said and the treatment he suggested was excellent, thank you Dr. Tew for listening, I would definitely recommend this doctor.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Westminster Health Centre

Sadly the senior partner in the original Denbigh Street practice retired and it amalgamated with the ghastly Marven in Lupus Street. Thankfully Dr Jeremy Tew was saved from the old practice and is a real star because there really only is Dr Leahy as an alternative. Avoid Dr Munday like the plaque - it is time he was told to pack his bag for rudeness, arrogance and disinterest.

6th August 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

It's a pleasure to talk to Dr Tew, he understands clearly what is required and act accordingly. (Freeze Clinic)

Short link to review Dr Jeremy Tew: http://iwgc.net/ek2u