Dr Jeremy Parfitt

17th May 2019

Excellent Dr. Really supportive in all consultations. Also provided great minor surgery. Please come back to our surgery!

Written by a patient at Brentfield Medical Centre
18th February 2019

I saw Dr Parfitt at Brentfield Medical Centre. He was calm, understanding, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He was thorough in his examinations and researched back 9 years to treatment that I had previously. I was struggling with asthma and a chest infection and was reassured and given medication which has resolved the problem. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Written by a patient at Willow Tree Family Doctors
9th December 2018

Please come back Dr Jeremy Parfitt! You are the best Doctor I have ever had...the surgery is nothing without you. I hesitate to go to the surgery now, the other Doctors just dont care. They make me feel inferior. I actually cried when they said you left. I will literally move surgeries just to have you as my Doctor.

6th December 2018

I've seen a number of doctors for my condition [which was ruining my life] and Dr Jeremy Parfitt was the best. He really understood my condition and didn't doubt me. For once a doctor believed me and didn't think I was making stuff up. I wish he hadn't left the practice and I would happily leave the Willow Tree surgery if he was practicing elsewhere. I've seen 3 more GP's at the surgery and all are incomparable to Dr Jeremy Parfitt. Since then the other GP's have been stern, lack compassion and understanding - something that would make a world of difference. I asked another GP where he has moved and I was told he had stopped practicing altogeather. I hope he comes back!

5th October 2018

Dr. Parffit was the first doctor who listened to our issues and actually cared. I was almost in tears when I found out he left willow tree. If anyone knows where he has gone please let us i I was I would happily change surgeries to keep being seen by him. Thank you for everything!

Short link to review Dr Jeremy Parfitt: http://iwgc.net/elge