Dr Jennifer Palmer

2nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

Dr Jennifer Palmer is hands down the best Doctor I have ever known, and I would literally trust her with my life. I have considered to be "my" GP since I first saw her almost 2 years ago, and she always treats me with respect, compassion, dignity and also treats me as a person, with her own thoughts and ideas, who likes to make a contribution to her own care. She seems to genuinely care about how I am feeling, and tries to help me in the most appropriate manner dependent on my condition and frame of mind at the time that I see her. I honestly dont know how I could have got through the past 2 years without her help and support. Thank you Dr Palmer, you are quite simply the best.

18th July 2015
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

I don't think it's professional for a Doctor to be wearing a low cut top and / or short skirt. I felt very uncomfortable and awkward - didn't know wear to look and she didn't appear to be listening to what I was asking or saying, this was the first time seeing Dr Palmer. Very disappointed - great surgery and reception staff and nurses, any other doctors I've seen have also been great.

2nd April 2015
Written by a patient at Alvaston Medical Centre

After terrible experiences at the Alvaston Medical centre with other GPS and nurses .Dr Palmer was caring and attentive and took the time to listen as I had a range of difficult symptoms to wade through .I would recommend her very highly.Thank you Dr Palmer.I only wish I had seen Dr Palmer before Dr Archer and Dr Harris. I had my surgery at long last.