Dr Jennifer Hathaway

29th July 2016
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

I rarely have to see a Doctor but if I do, I would always ask for Dr Hathaway.

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

When I was pregnant I developed a lump in my breast. I was so worried. I was booked in to see a paramedic who, upon seeing me, sought help and advice from Dr Hathaway. She was absolutely marvellous. She spent time with me, thoroughly examined me and put my mind at ease. I am certain she was very busy that day but in no way was I rushed or made to feel an inconvenience. I am so grateful St Lawrence have such an experienced and kind doctor.

12th November 2014
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

I always try to see Dr Hathaway if I can. She is extremely experienced, listens and cares, explains what is happening and what will happen.

6th November 2014
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

She's brilliant. She listens, and she understands. Treats you as a person, not just as a patient or a set of symptoms. Just wish it were easier to get to see her. (Not that her colleagues aren't good too; but she's outstanding.)

6th November 2014
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Dr Hathaway is kind and caring. She encompasses the old fashioned qualities of understanding the wider issues affecting all members of the family with the more upto date ethics of complete confidentiality to your own ( and as a consequence) of other family members health. She listens and does not make you feel hurried- although she is able to keep roughly on schedule as I am generally seen at the slotted appt time. Dr Hathaway would sorely be missed if she left the surgery- she for me has made a fine replacement following the retirement of Dr Hill some years ago. I have total confidence in her support, guidance and recommendations/ treatments.

Short link to review Dr Jennifer Hathaway: http://iwgc.net/edpni