Dr Jean Johnstone

21st March 2015
Written by a patient at The Grange Practice

I was fitted in despite the day already being very busy. This doctor did not rush, took trouble to listen and discuss. I was very impressed. A very caring and calm person, who inspires confidence.

18th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Grange Practice

Dr Jean Johnstone is a very caring GP. She puts me at ease and listens to everything I have to say without rushing me in any way. She is very thorough and very good at her job. I trust her 100% and she is very supportive.

16th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Grange Practice

Dr Johnstone was recommended by my former GP who left the practice to return abroad about 12 years ago. Dr Johnstone is one of the best GPs I have ever had, making enough time for all of her patients and ensuring that she understands their concerns fully prior to any advice or medication. The Doctor's surgery may run a little bit late at times, but most of her patients would say that they would rather sit and wait a little longer for a doctor who listens properly, than be in and out so quickly that they haven't been able to discuss their problem fully. I can't thank Dr Johnstone (and her secretary, Lynne) enough for all they have done to help me in the past.

Short link to review Dr Jean Johnstone: http://iwgc.net/ecygv