Dr Jayesh M Bhatt

Consultant Respiratory Paediatrician Nottingham Children's Hospital QMC

• Paediatrics

26th April 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre

We saw Dr Bhatt in March 2018. The staff explained to why the clinic was running behind due to a patient turning up to an appointment late. Dr Bhatt listened to everything we had to say and we felt completely comfortable with his diagnosis and management plan. The only mistake in the letter is that it states that I (Oscar's father) am a consultant in emergency medicine at Royal Derby Hospital. I haven't completed my training yet and I'm currently working on the registrar rota! We look forward to seeing Dr Bhatt again in November by which time our son's symptoms have settled.

23rd March 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre

It was really timely for us to have had Dr. Bhatt as a doctor for our child. He brought so much assurance every time he spoke to us about what was going on. One other good thing about our experience with him is how he got us involve in the decision making. My suggestion to him is keep doing what you are doing. You are really good at it.

6th February 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre

We have received fantastic care from Dr Bhatt. We found from our first meeting that he was incredibly knowledgeable and gave us a step by step plan of further investigations and the support plan around our daughter. Follow up results were quick and Dr Bhatt took the time to discuss the results with us both and to inform us of the next steps. Communication is excellent and he takes the time to ensure we understand everything. Our daughter will be under Dr Bhatt's care and we feel very reassured that her needs will be met.

20th January 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre

We were very impressed with Dr Bhatt’s care. He listened to our description of our child’s symptoms and described the action plan and next steps very thoroughly to us, asking if we understood and if we wanted anything repeated. We are very grateful that our child is now under his expert care.

19th January 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre

When i was told we was being referred to Bhatt I was apprehensive as I knew nothing of him but I as soon as we met he a made me feel at ease he speaks in a very friendly calm manner and in terms non professionals understand he is extremely good with children and there families I've gone from being apprehensive to extremely great full that my son is being taken care of by such an amazing doctor I can not thank Dr Bhatt and his team enough all I can say is keep up the good work

Short link to review Dr Jayesh M Bhatt: http://iwgc.net/e6iy