Dr Jatindar Thompson

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

i love the way she listened and took care in calling me back to review my problems

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

I have seen Dr. Thompson twice within a week and can only give the highest praise! She seemed genuinely interested in my problems and was very attentive. There was no rush during my consultations and she seemed to have a clear understanding of my problems. She listened to me and was able to give practical solutions. Also, she gave follow up options to monitor my situation. Highly recommended, a credit to her profession!

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Brilliant experience with Dr Thompson today, running late apologised straight away. Listened, took note of everything I said saw me as a whole, not just new symptoms and asked about other medical conditions/medication seeing if there could be a link. Was professional, compassionate and most importantly worked with me. I left feeling in control and knowing exactly what's happening next.

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Very happy to see a doctor that listens to you and one that explains things clearly . Excellent manner and makes you feel at ease. Time also was not an issue . Would highly recommend this doctor.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Awful experience did not provide me with solution to my problem. I have then seen a different doctor and was offered an antibiotic to solve my illness. Awful and rude doctor- would not recommend.

Short link to review Dr Jatindar Thompson: http://iwgc.net/eejfz