Dr Jatindar Thompson

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Dr Thompson was extremely patient and calm making me feel totally at ease. I had regular appointments with her and she was very caring gave great advice and constructive ideas to improve my health.

21st May 2018
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

I endorse and highly recommend this Dr. She took time to carefully assess the medical situation and delivered overall solutions. The service received was exceptional with the Dr being both attentive to the problem and prescribing medication with a follow up plan. Puts faith back in the NHS!

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

i love the way she listened and took care in calling me back to review my problems

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

I have seen Dr. Thompson twice within a week and can only give the highest praise! She seemed genuinely interested in my problems and was very attentive. There was no rush during my consultations and she seemed to have a clear understanding of my problems. She listened to me and was able to give practical solutions. Also, she gave follow up options to monitor my situation. Highly recommended, a credit to her profession!

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Brilliant experience with Dr Thompson today, running late apologised straight away. Listened, took note of everything I said saw me as a whole, not just new symptoms and asked about other medical conditions/medication seeing if there could be a link. Was professional, compassionate and most importantly worked with me. I left feeling in control and knowing exactly what's happening next.

Short link to review Dr Jatindar Thompson: http://iwgc.net/eejfz