Dr Jasminder Birdi

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at The Elms Medical Centre

I recently had to take my son to see Dr Birdi, I'd not seen this dr in a while, but I still find him excellent. He was very good with us and nothing was to much. He doesn't make you feel like your wasting time and got to rush, and his very thorough and helpful. Would defiantly recommend this doctor.

31st March 2016
Written by a patient at The Elms Medical Centre

I've not seen this doctor in a while, but when ever I had I felt he listened to me, was very helpful and thorough and didn't make me feel like I was wasting time. I came away feeling happy and confident in how he'd dealt with my problem, if I had to make a follow up appointment, Doctor Birdi would know what I was back for...where as locams, I've recently seen, I don't feel as confident with and follow up appointments which is their idea, it's basically what can I do for you, forgotten already, then they check the pc for results if that's what I've been back for. If I could, doctor Birdi is the only doctor I'd rather see as I trust him completely, I feel his good at his job and understanding. Doesn't just send you off with a perscription.

Short link to review Dr Jasminder Birdi: http://iwgc.net/edyzo