dr-jane-perera

Dr Jane Perera

Written by a NHS patient at Ridgewood Centre
23rd November 2021

Dr perera is simply the best, she diagnosed me 7 years ago and I’ve been under her care the entire time! She’s to the point, thorough and takes the time to understand you! I fully trust her I can tell her anything and I know she 100% has my interests at her forefront, she’s kind, caring and I’m completely gutted she’s leaving the nhs! She is amazing I don’t think I ever will find another professional that I trust and listen to like her! Thank you so much for every thing I don’t think you know how amazing you are!

30th July 2021

She was very kind, compassionate and clear. She allowed me to feel safe and acknowledged.

28th July 2021

Dr Jane Perera is a nonjudgemental, caring psychiatrist. Before meeting with Dr Perera I was incredibly nervous as I had heard horror stories of patients meeting with their psychiatrist, but Dr Perera couldn't have been more kind, approachable and comforting. She is always happy to listen to you, and offer advice. She genuinely wants the best for all of her patients and always acts in their best interests.

27th July 2021

Dr Perera is very professional, kind and caring. She listens, takes on board what I am saying and makes sense of the situation. I trust her with the most personal information and don't feel judged in any way. Dr Perera is very understanding and firm when needed. I highly recommend her.

• Psychiatry

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Working in mental health over the years has made me curious about the patient’s journey, their strengths and vulnerabilities and the importance of working with the patient for recovery to start. This means getting to know the patient, the patient being able to trust you, being able to challenge the patient and yet hold onto to hope, when the patient is struggling to do so Your feedback will help me reflect on how well I do this so thank you

Nearest Psychiatrists