Dr Jamie Mills

Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital
10th January 2019

I am partway through treatment for colon cancer.Dr Mills has been great so far, going out of his way to see me urgently and explaining everything clearly. He has recommended treatment to give me the best possible chance, which other consultants do not always recommend. He is very direct but clearly has my interests at heart.

Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital
6th September 2018

I found Dr mills honest, approachable, kind hearted he tells you the truth without pulling any punches.

Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre
19th June 2018

So sorry to give this review,maybe I was very unfortunate but Dr Mills attitude was abominable because I would not agree to more chemotherapy after the first lot did not work it also has made my skin very sore that no cream can help so I am in tremendous pain even with painkillers He virtually turned his back upon me. He told my husband not to speak and then in a very aggressive manner proceeded to interrogate me. I could not understand why he was so rude. My cancer had come back and the extra chemotherapy would only give me a very short time before returning with all the extra side effects. He blamed me because He felt I did not contact him soon enough but it was at that time of the Hospital Strikes and I had to wait around six months for an appointment.

• Oncology