dr-james-woolley

9th January 2020

Dr Woolley is an excellent psychiatrist and I have only positive things to say about him. He is incredibly attentive, professional, and generous with his time. He is the first specialist I've consulted with that seems to have truly understood my health issues, and he has crafted an effective course of treatment that has benefited me hugely. I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to recommend him.

19th October 2019

Dr Woolley treated me with total respect and as an equal. We were two partners sitting around a table, to search for a solution to a problem together. I took his medical expertise as a given and had complete confidence in it. However, his human approach and understanding were what really made a difference for me. I am fortunate to have had a very good outcome from medication. His advice on building up the dose and tapering off it, helped to minimise any side-effects.

18th October 2019

Dr Woolley has been nothing short of fantastic in the care he has provided to me. He is thoughtful in his suggestions and is very open in explaining the various options and how they work before letting you give your input on the direction you wish to go in. I would happily recommend him and consider myself lucky to have found him.

16th April 2019

Dr Wolley is the best doctor I have ever seen. He has the ability to get the information he needs in the least intrusive way. He can relate to people of all walks of life. He is respectful and caring. Most importantly to me, he was non judgemental. If you work with him, he will always strive to make things better for you.

I am a consultant psychiatrist working both in the NHS (Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust) and private practice (Schoen Clinic Chelsea). I assess and treat adults with a wide range of mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, addictions, bipolar disorder, psychosis, ADHD, PTSD and OCD. I have particular experience in treating mental health issues where there are also overlapping physical health conditions.

Nearest Psychiatrists