dr-james-woolley

28th August 2020

Dr Woolley is an amazing and insightful doctor with excellent knowledge working alongside a great team of top professionals in Schoen Clinic Chelsea. He dedicated to me as much time as needed, carefully listening to my story and all symptoms. He genuinely cared about my best treatment and my needs in managing anxiety. He helped me understand what was behind my problems - an adult ADD, which I was not fully aware about wondering what was wrong with me all these years, it now totally makes sense. I became so much better aware of myself and regained my productivity. It empowered me a lot. He greets you with his signature smile and treats a patient like a partner in their healthcare (not being patronising at all), making you feel comfortable. He showed best practice knowledge not only from UK but from many leading world conferences he attends. The team who work with Dr Woolley is amazing. Thank you for everything!

8th June 2020

I have received mental health treatment from five psychiatrists over the course of eight years. I found Dr Woolley to be extremely professional and among the kindest I have met. He always seems ready to listen and to take your wishes into account, while helping you with his highly professional abilities.

9th January 2020

Dr Woolley is an excellent psychiatrist and I have only positive things to say about him. He is incredibly attentive, professional, and generous with his time. He is the first specialist I've consulted with that seems to have truly understood my health issues, and he has crafted an effective course of treatment that has benefited me hugely. I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to recommend him.

I am a consultant psychiatrist working both in the NHS (Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust) and high-end private practice (Schoen Clinic Chelsea). I assess and treat adults with a wide range of mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, health anxiety, panic disorder, bipolar disorder, psychosis, ADHD, PTSD and OCD. I have particular experience in treating mental health issues where there are also overlapping physical health conditions.

Nearest Psychiatrists