Dr James Wakely

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

I have always found Dr Wakely to be an excellent GP,one of the best I've ever known. Over the past two years,I have seen Dr Wakely on a regular basis for several problems,he has always taken time to explain to me about each of my rare conditions With regular blood tests,and advice,which have been most useful,and guidance from Dr Wakely he has helped me through a rather difficult time We have been so lucky to have Dr Wakely at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre and he will be sadly missed by many patients and I for one am sorry that he is leaving. It's been a pleasure to have such a dedicated GP in the village.

18th March 2018
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

An excellent GP, will always take the time to listen to you and explore all options. Often has phoned me at weekends to explain test results etc., a sign of how dedicated he is to his patients. His appointments are often running late but again I feel this is a sign of his dedication to his patients-you will not leave the appointment feeling confused or unheard.

3rd January 2018
Written by a member of staff at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Wakeley is one of the most passionate, professional and knowledgeable practitioners I have had the fortune of working alongside. He inspires all around him in his approach to his work and always holds his Patients as his number 1 priority. I am honoured to have worked with him and encourage other who have the opportunity to do so.

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Wakely is a kind and dedicated G.P. we are lucky to have him at the surgery. I have two rare conditions,and have to go for monthly blood tests and an apt With Dr Wakely once results are in. He tells me about how things are progressing,and is happy to answer any questions I have. Thanks to Dr Wakely these two conditions were discovered I can't thank him enough. The receptionists are always polite and happy to help.

25th July 2016
Written by a carer at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

I would like to thank Doctor Wakely for all of the support he gave one of the residents of the our residential care home. Dr Wakely was very supportive to the individual and staff. Even when he was officially on holiday Dr. Wakely went out of his way to ensure that his patient's care was his first priority Thank you again

Doctors working at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre