Dr James Wakely

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Wakely is a kind and dedicated G.P. we are lucky to have him at the surgery. I have two rare conditions,and have to go for monthly blood tests and an apt With Dr Wakely once results are in. He tells me about how things are progressing,and is happy to answer any questions I have. Thanks to Dr Wakely these two conditions were discovered I can't thank him enough. The receptionists are always polite and happy to help.

25th July 2016
Written by a carer at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

I would like to thank Doctor Wakely for all of the support he gave one of the residents of the our residential care home. Dr Wakely was very supportive to the individual and staff. Even when he was officially on holiday Dr. Wakely went out of his way to ensure that his patient's care was his first priority Thank you again

23rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Wakley never rushes his appointments, listens to your views and is very informative, we have visited him a few times lately and have always found him very approachable. I am very pleased to have him as our GP.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Wakely has been very helpful to me. He is a caring doctor and has a dry sense of humour.

29th December 2015