Dr James Steinhardt

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

Thorough and sympathetic. An excellent practitioner.

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

Seemed alright, didn't even bother looking at notes when decided to prescribe pills that not compatible with my blood circulation, which in turns all ended with me being in A&E in hospital with signs of TIA. Surely GP who is good ALWAYS reads patients' notes, especially if it's not his patient and takes a notice of conditions before deciding what to give. He's lucky I didn't sue him. Should have maybe.

28th May 2015
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

I have great confidence in Dr Steinhardt who appears to have plenty of time to listen to me and always explains the reason for any treatment/medication he suggests. I certainly recommend his care and empathy.

10th December 2014

My baby was seen promptly by Dr Steinhardt, who was very helpful and reassuring and addressed all my concerns. I could not fault the level of care given.

2nd December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

I saw Dr Steinhardt for the first time yesterday. He was sympathetic, listened to what I had to say and explained the course of treatment he proposed. He showed all the same characteristics when I returned today as my symptoms had worsened. I was upset and he did not make me feel stupid or embarrassed, which was appreciated. He offered to call me in a few days to see how things were progressing as there are no bookable appointments to see him at the end of this week.