Dr James Steinhardt

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

I saw Dr James Steinhardt about my mental health condition for a prolonged period (10 months) and he was amazing. he was calm, supportive, took time to listen to me, reassurred me, directed me when I needed it - he is a great Dr who really cares. Thanks

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

Thorough and sympathetic. An excellent practitioner.

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

Seemed alright, didn't even bother looking at notes when decided to prescribe pills that not compatible with my blood circulation, which in turns all ended with me being in A&E in hospital with signs of TIA. Surely GP who is good ALWAYS reads patients' notes, especially if it's not his patient and takes a notice of conditions before deciding what to give. He's lucky I didn't sue him. Should have maybe.

28th May 2015
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Linden House

I have great confidence in Dr Steinhardt who appears to have plenty of time to listen to me and always explains the reason for any treatment/medication he suggests. I certainly recommend his care and empathy.

10th December 2014

My baby was seen promptly by Dr Steinhardt, who was very helpful and reassuring and addressed all my concerns. I could not fault the level of care given.

Short link to review Dr James Steinhardt: http://iwgc.net/ef94u