Dr James Sikorski

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Sydenham Green Group Practice

I think Dr Sikorski probably is under pressure, but is trying his best under difficult circumstances. I personally would say he is a good doctor who takes an interest in people.

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Sydenham Green Group Practice

I think Dr Sikorski is probably under pressure, but is doing his best under trying circumstances. I personally think he is a good doctor.

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at Hilly Fields Medical Centre

Dr Bernard was running an hour late but his service to me when stressed and late running was superb. He really cares. Now two years later I remember his great attention despite being his last patient of the day. Full marks plus some.

18th June 2014
Written by a patient at Sydenham Green Group Practice

This GP is obviously stressed, and so was unable to listen or process the information I was giving him. He was abrupt, and uncaring to me. He obviously has targets to reach and boxes he wants to tick off, but the personal touch or a pleasant bed side manner he lacks. I would suggest he takes a step back, reassesses his work load to one he can manage.