Dr James Seddon

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Seddon looked after me and my family for almost 10 years. He is an outstanding doctor in his care . Dr Seddon is very competent, compassionate and caring person. Sadly I have heard that he is taking an early retirement and leaving the practice by the end of this year2016. We will miss him a lot and I am sure he is great loss to us all.

30th October 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Seddon always listens carefully and is thorough in his examinations. I am always grateful for the way he looks after my children and takes the time to explain to them what he is doing. He always explains onward care well and will call to double check any issues if he needs to

31st August 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Dr Seddon is always busy, but he always finds time to listen to what you have to say. Whatever your concern he will listen and advise. He has been my doctor for many years now and you could not wish for a better doctor. He is very helpful and caring.

15th June 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

Initially when I visited Dr J Seddon, following a hospital stay, he recognised symptoms that allowed a correct medication and treatment. Since then I have had regular follow ups with Dr J Seddon, when at times I have been unable to attend, he has kindly contacted me via telephone and/or left a prescriptions for collection. I would sincerely like to thank him for his time and state how very grateful I am that he recognised what was wrong as this has had such a positive impact in my life.

4th April 2016
Written by a patient at Owlsmoor

As always this doctor was very thorough and took time to listen to my problems. With my agreement he prescribed a course of treatment, which will be reviewed in due course. I have every confidence in this doctor.