Dr James Ramsdale

9th October 2016
Written by a patient at Elms Medical Centre

This doctor deserves more than 5 stars, what an amazing doctor such a helpfull caring doctor has a lot of time for patients, I saw this man with my son in the out of hours and have also seen him for myself and what a lovely man, he explains everything to you propperly and has the time also to put your mind at ease and not rush you on like most doctors. Thankyou!

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Extended Hours Service

My contact with this man has been through the 'extended hours' service situated on the grounds of the Countess of Chester hospital, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He's a mature, 'old school' doctor – in the best possible sense of the phrase. I have found him not only to be thorough and intuitive, but exceptionally kind and generous with his time, in a way that is uncommon in today's world of clock-watching medics, seemingly constrained by 5 minutes per patient appointment schedules. Even though he’s not my own doctor, he has always given me the time he thought I needed, and despite his considerable experience and status, is not superior or condescending in his attitude; just a genuine guy. Many of his peers could learn a thing or two from him. I recently learned that he is also the doctor for the local Boxing Club, and serves the homeless centre in Chester. If we could clone this man, it'd be a better health service. I'm glad to have found a forum in which to sing his praises!

Doctors working at Elms Medical Centre