Dr James Marsh

• Nephrology

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Marsh at St. Heliers hospital and St. Peters hospital as I have had 3 kidney transplants. He always listens to me and if I am concerned he always tries to calm me down and explain things to me. He keeps a very close eye on my kidney telling me what I should and should not be doing. I wouldn't trust anyone else. Sasha

14th September 2017
Response from Dr James Marsh

Thank you for your comments It is always helpful to receive feedback so that I can improve the care that I provide

15th July 2015
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I've been seeing Dr Marsh at my local Hospital for many years. Now that I'm under dialysis and moved to a Satellite Centre, I am never allowed to see him despite him coming in on my dialysis days and seeing patients all around me there. This is such a shame as he knows me inside and out and of my family responsibilities. I wish I could continue to see him, but this is not to be sadly. I can highly recommend him as Doctor 100% (and would dearly love to be back as his patient, but due to things beyond my control I doubt this will be allowed to happen, sadly). Thank you Dr Marsh for your care, and who knows, maybe one day I will be allowed to be your patient again.

5th March 2015
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

What a lovely doctor. Human, listens, is helpful. Very knowlagable. Kidney disease is no fun, he appreciates this and does his best to alleviate symptoms.

Nearest Nephrologists