Dr James Laughton

22nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Walnut Tree Health Centre

Dr Laughton is a brilliant GP and has really helped me over the last few months. I am suffering with CFS and he has done everything they can to help me. The NHS can't do a lot for CFS sufferers but this GP has gone out of their way to provide me with information, from their own research, to try and help me to cope with my symptoms. This doctor listens and I trust him totally. I would definitely recommend him.

7th February 2015
Written by a patient at Walnut Tree Health Centre

Demeaned and shouted at to "shut up" several times (despite not saying anything). Wouldnt listen to reason and suggested Blood and lab results were incorrect as a part of some crazy conspiracy. Ignored recommendations of specialist and continued to yell at me as if I was a naughty child. Paced the room and pointed at me while shouting. Manner was aggressive and scary.

9th December 2013
Written by a carer at Walnut Tree Health Centre

Dr james Laughton in Milton Keynes , walnut tree practise was very hostile and my toddler who was poorly actually cried and said how nasty he was. On arrival no pleasantries but rather no climbing on seats to my poorly toddler who didnt even want to go to the doctor hence clinging onto me, he then queried why my toddler missed appointments over the past 2 years, i was so shocked how he interrogated me before he even asked what was weng with my son. not very nice experience would not recommendetc

Short link to review Dr James Laughton: http://iwgc.net/eev38