Dr James Hacking

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th July 2016
Written by a patient at Park View Surgery

I booked my appointment online this morning for the Dr Hacking. He was on time and took time to discuss my concerns and carried out a series of tests. I never feel rushed and my concerns are valued. The Dr was reassuring and to make a further appointment if the symptoms don't settle with the medication prescribed. the reception staff are also welcoming even though there is an electronic booking in system

29th June 2016
Written by a carer at Park View Surgery

My daughter was the patient. He listened to her and explained what course of medicine she would need. We left feeling confident that the problems were sorted out.

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at Park View Surgery

I booked my appointment online, I was greeted by the receptionist, Dr Hacking was on time. He makes time to listen to my concerns before suggesting the way forward. I feel totally at ease, my concerns are discussed and I leave happy with the next step. At no time did I didn't feel rushed

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Park View Surgery

Dr Hacking has helped me get through a very difficult period in my life. His support and care have been second to none and he has motivated me to make positive change which has transformed my life and seen "the old me" get out of a black hole and can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Park View Surgery

He was very fast with diagnosis and treatment but not too fast that he diagnosed me wrongly. I would definitely recommend Dr Hacking to anyone as he is very warm and welcoming and does not make you feel uncomfortable in any way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »