Dr James Duddy

3rd June 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I) Dr Duddy does not watch the clock, he gives me all the time I need and asks sensible questions to elicit what I have not remembered to mention. 2)Although I have had no negative experiences with other doctors - indeed, just the opposite, I ask for Dr Duddy first. Sadly, and not surprisingly, he is usually well booked up.

8th May 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Seen by Dr Duddy 3/5/2016 in response to a call for a member of the today team. response was in a matter of minutes and called in 15 minutes later. Dr Duddy dealt with my immediate problem and then reviewed my various other chronic problems shown in my notes,Consultation lasted approx 25 minutes.This contrasts with the usual "What can I do for you take this and Good morning"Maybe this is the difference between calling for attention by the Today team and making a normal appointment.What a shame that my treatment today is as it used to be giving an opportunity to discuss potential problems with your Doctor.

8th April 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Was told by the Doctor that he only had time for one problem, even though the two quite straight forward symptoms could well be connected. Was also told I can only have 12 minutes of his time, its just a shame he didn't convey that to the 25mins plus patient before me!!

5th April 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

My worst GP experience ever. Consultation interrupted 3 times by other staff entering without even knocking. Actually that made no difference as was told at outset not to give a list of symptoms as doctor was busy and could only deal with one problem. Refused option of extras on prescription but they were added anyway. Made to feel like a hypochondriac/time waster although had waited a month to see if this worrying problem righted itself. Whole appointment a total waste of time for doctor and patient as nothing achieved except a dollop of guilt and more worry. Will now wait another month or so before trying again. Only upside was getting a ring back within the 2 hour period so not the usual restriction on movement for the whole morning.

31st January 2015
Written by a carer at Lime Tree Surgery

Dr Duddy is always meticulous in listening to the patient and in checking up on the notes. He always greets you with a cheery greeting. Nothing is too much trouble and he goes the extra mile for the patient.