Dr James Benton

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Berrylands Surgery

He is a very rude, aggressive man that has a disgusting attitude towards his patients. The last time i saw him, his conclusion of my issue was the "some things we just have to deal with" when in actual fact i had a severe sinus/turbinate problem which had to be operated on! this visit, when i said certain movements hurt his reply was simply to not do them.. He then mocked me as to why i hadn't been in work with a very disgusted / angry look on his face which made me furious and i had to leave.. Avoid.

8th July 2017
Written by a patient at Berrylands Surgery

I was referred to Dr Benton for a cancerous growth to be removed from my forehead and from day one I was put at ease by his professionalism in handling the situation about my operation. The day of the operation he called for me personally and spoke to me to put my nerves at ease. When doing the operation I was fully conscience and he spoke to me while performing the operation to put me at ease. The operation needed eight stitches and he informed me there would be a slight scar. I thought I might look like Boris Karloff and after six weeks there is hardly any scaring at all. I would recommend this doctor he is a credit to his profession and also all the staff at the clinic were very efficient. Yours Miles Varley

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at Berrylands Surgery

Having had several consultations with Dr Benton, I have no hesitation in warmly recommending him. Personable and always utterly professional, Dr Benton has an especially reassuring manner and is an excellent communicator. He is the GP I would always opt for at Berrylands Surgery.