Dr James Arkell

• Psychiatry

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

Dr. Arkell is the best psychiatrist, one could come across, yet he still maintains a humble and utmost respectful manner, unlike many other great doctors. He listens intently to every word, while watching your manner, body language and tone, to create a phenomenally accurate an detailed profile of you. It is almost as if he is able to jump right into your issues and piece them back together without a second thought. I was better than I have ever been after being treat by him for just one year. I highly recommend Dr. Arkell.

26th October 2015
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

After seeing a few Psychiatrists I was luck enough to find Dr Arkell. He's excellent.

29th November 2014

I have never met a psychiatrist like Dr Arkell. He is incredibly supportive and is always there if you want some advise even at weekends. He is both sincere and totally genuine. I feel that he helps me through the most difficult times and is very professional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. He will respond to any queries usually within half an hour.

11th January 2014

I have seen therapists before. Never have I met one who cares so much and is so good at listening and feeding back ideas and thoughts to the patient. At times I felt I had considered all perspectives then he would gently present another and I would be speechless. Dr arkell is the most amazing psychiatrist I ever worked with. He is extremely intelligent and kind and caring and real. I could not be where I am today if it were not for his support. Additionally, he puts the patient above everything. He does not make one feel like he is motivated by compensation; he is sincere and genuine. One time when I had not gone to see him for a period of time he grew concerned and personally called to ensure I was doing ok. I am grateful and fortunate to have his support and help.

Nearest Psychiatrists