Dr Jack Singer

• Paediatrics

10th May 2018
Written by a carer at Parkside Hospital

I took my son to see Dr Singer at Parkside. I found he was devoid of bedside manner but thought as long as my son is getting the best medical care, this was not terribly important. My son had some tests and we were told to come back for a follow up appointment. The follow up appointment took around 30 seconds of Dr Singer's time. I had barely sat down when he told me all tests were clear and that we could go home. Before we left, he strongly recommended all sorts of private vaccinations. I felt annoyed that I had travelled all the way to Wimbledon with an infant when this news could have and should have been relayed over the phone. A few days later I knew why.... a bill for that follow up appointment. When I called up to his secretary to dispute the huge bill, Mr Singer himself called me back and was really shirty.

19th August 2017
Written by a patient at 73 Harley Street

Hi, ive been to dr. Jack singer recently for my 5 month old baby, as I heard he is one of the best in london. This was my first time meeting him, I was so surprised and shocked that he had an attitude problem through most of the visit and it got worse when he knew that i delayed a vaccination that still could be given till 8 months of age according to several governmental websites AND a few doctors that i met afterwards! Doctor singer kept useing words like sudden death, blindness "and if he survived by the age of 5 that would be a miracle" No one should ever say that to a mother! Instead of trying to look for solutions he started taking out medical books to prove to me he was right (its not a challenge) and i have no idea why he was so defensive! He might be one of the best in london but he has the worst unwelcoming attitude ever! Such a waste of money and time.

12th June 2017
Written by a carer at Parkside Hospital

Dr Singer has provided care to both of our children and we have visited him on numerous occasions both at his Harley Street consulting rooms and at Parkside Hospital. He has been brilliant and really listened to the concerns we had, giving us excellent advice, treatment and reassurance. Not only that we were able to contact him after the consultations for additional advice at any time. We cannot recommend Dr Singer highly enough. He is a very honest, caring and easy to communicate with.

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

I found Dr Singer to be a very approachable, empathetic and caring. From our first assessment, through to treatment, he really listened to our issues and he and his team provided great care – I cannot thank him and recommend highly enough.

5th August 2016
Written by a carer at 110 Harley Street

Dr Jack Singer is an amazing Doctor. He saved our sons life after we was put through so much by the NHS. The NHS kept telling us there was nothing wrong with our son, but as most parents do: we know our own son, so we persevered and took him to see Dr Jack Singer, he gave him the care he needed straight away with the upmost respect for us as parents. He immediately diagonosed our son as asthmatic and we was told that we was within hours of losing him as he was so poorly. Our son spent 2 nights at the Children's Hosptial at Harley Street and Dr Jack Singer and his team were outstanding. With the correct medication and care, our son made a remarkable recovery and he is doing well to this day. We cannot recommend Dr Jack Singer and his team enough, he is, in our eyes, a God send who saved our family. With 6 monthly check ups that our son currently has, he is improving more and more. As his parents, we have had to argue with a lot of Doctors, that think they know our son better than we do, so they never listened to us, but Dr Jack Singer was different, he listened to every worry we had and gave us advice and time to explain our sons symptoms. Dr Jack Singer is the best doctor there is, and we will always be forever grateful to him and his team.

Short link to review Dr Jack Singer: http://iwgc.net/egv3