Dr Isaac Sundeep

• Psychiatry

15th August 2017
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

While attending my appointment with Dr Sundeep I found him to be extremely professional and efficient. He was able to provide advice and clearly listened to the points I made. I feel that my journey has been given a clearer direction having seen Dr Sundeep and I am grateful for his help.

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

I have been in to see Dr sundeep on a number of occasions, and I've left each time feeling worse than before I went in. One time he cancelled an appointment on me, after taking two buses into New Craigs, signing in at the desk and sat in the waiting room. I was sat there for over an hour and a half before he decided to get the receptionist to tell me he didn't have time for an appointment. Dr Sundeep appears to make an assumption based on seeing you for 20 mins every half a year. I was referred to him to get antidepressants, however he looked at me and said 'you don't look depressed' without listening to anything I was saying. (I had been diagnosed with depression previously) on another occasion of seeing him he looked at me, and decided to assume I had an eating disorder because I was wearing a baggy jumper (even though I have never had an issue with food) overall every meeting with Dr sundeep has left me feeling more helpless, what help is there when a mental health professional will not listen to you?

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

I have no idea what this man was thinking about when he wrote his report on me. Which Mercedes to buy? The report (especially considering I met him for about half an hour and said as little as possible) in no way represents me. Some of my friends even laughed at it when I showed it to them. He also handed me the sheet and then told me to leave the room so he could tell my family about this supposed illness. What on earth? I am the patient! Unfriendly, disrespectful and unkind overall. He also didn't help in any way.

5th April 2017
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

Every time I have visited Dr. Sundeep I've left feeling worse than before. He does not listen to anything you say and only hears what he wants to hear. He bases his opinion on you solely from your appearance on the day. I'm also convinced that he does not read medical paperwork from other people in the mental health team (if he does it appears that he pays little or no attention to it at all) after seeing a psycologist on a fortnightly basis, who has got to know me quite well over the space of 6 months, and who has a lot of notes on me and my diagnosis, Dr sundeep disregarded my diagnosis completely. I will not be going back.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

Seems like justt diagnosis after diagnosis & no real help!

Short link to review Dr Isaac Sundeep: http://iwgc.net/egoju