Dr Isaac Sundeep

• Psychiatry

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

Seems like justt diagnosis after diagnosis & no real help!

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

Eight years ago I was misdiagnosed and put on antipsychotic medication which caused such bad side effects in hospital. NO one believed me about them and dismissed my experiences. Again one year ago I got very depressed and had to go to new craigs. Put on various medications with and without explanation. Eventually I got my diagnosed corrected but a new diagnosed added. My discharge report included paragraphs debating if I had an eating disorder which is strange since I was told I had bipolar. Again this diagnosis was not explained as to why I was diagnosed as this stating "there where indications in hospital" and I ask "can you give me an example?" flat refusal to give me any reasons. I was put on Lithium and also made to take an anti-psychotic. I said why do I need this I am not psychotic? The side effects are really bad on lithum and my experience of the side effects are dismissed and invalidated. My CPN threatened me if I didn't take my meds I would be back in hospital. Also my CPN ignores my suffering with the side effects.

26th June 2015
Written by a patient at New Craigs Hospital

I saw Dr Isaac Sundeep three times in the space of two weeks. Each time there were three people on his side looking at me in the room, as if it were an interview for a reasonably challenging professional position. Considering the fact that I have anxiety issues, suffer from depression and have great difficulty sleeping, this was not helpful to me at all. At these meetings, I was able to speak very little due to the added anxiety. Dr Sundeep also seemed to show little interest in what I did have to say as it was in no way reflected in his diagnosis which seemed to be made on a purely visual basis. When he gave me said diagnosis, he implied that I should go and look it up on the internet and told me to leave the room so that he could speak to my family. My family and friends (seem to) disagree completely with his diagnosis. He refuses to reply to letters I have sent (I waited a year and a half (!) and then gave up trying) asking for accurate information and reasoning and I feel he has worsened my condition considerably and completely eroded any trust that I had left in the non- private medical proffession. I have no idea how Dr Sundeep could provide better care, I am not an expert in this area. This is written truthfully and accurately. These are my experiences of Dr Isaac Sundeep. Any opinions written here are mine and mine alone.

Short link to review Dr Isaac Sundeep: http://iwgc.net/egoju