dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

« 1 2 3 4 »

11th July 2020

Growing up as a young lad in the 90's ADHD wasn't reconsidered, there are so many of us who have adult ADHD who have been misdiagnosed who are struggling day to day. I am now 40yrs old. To say life has been challenging is an understatement. However, when i came through the other side of addiction i worked in a residential rehab. Whilst working there i had a colleague of mine had noticed my behavior and how i worked. I was manic to say the least, id have 5 different task going all at one time. She had asked me if i had been ever assessed for ADHD. I had no idea that it even existed. However i did my research and i had identified i had all the descriptions for AHAD. I had made the first move, i called Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin and asked if he could help me. He was brilliant. I filled in the screen test and sent it back to him. I scored high, this suggested i had adult ADHD. I went o see him and he completed the assessment. I was made feel very comfortable and had the best support. I have since been medicated for ADHD and can honestly say its help change my life. I am so more focused and am less manic. I can actually think straight. If you think you have ADHD please give yourself the best chance in life, make the first move and get yourself professional help. I cant recommend Dr Iqbal enough, what a great guy. Thanks for your help

Written by a carer at IamPsychiatry
10th July 2020

I arranged an appointment with Dr Mohiuddin for my family member - who was under an incredible amount of stress and was having a crisis. I was able to arrange an appointment swiftly and with relative ease. Dr Mohiuddin was very compassionate, calm and showed great empathy and understanding. He made us all feel very calm and was able to help my brother understand that he needed help. We have arranged follow appointments with him and feel blessed that we were able to find a doctor with whom my brother has great rapport with. Thank you.

8th July 2020

Dr Iqbal has great knowledge and insights when it came to my particular needs. I have enjoyed working with him and continue to do so.

30th June 2020

I have never been treated as a human being by a doctor before. Especially a psychiatrist. I had my first appointment yesterday with Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin and I was overcome with emotion due to the fact he seemed like he sincerely wanted to help me and didn’t understand why I hadn’t been previously. If only I had met Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin ten years ago. He speaks to you almost like a friend, a person and I knew he had my trust within five minutes of us meeting. A very kind, trusting and obviously hard working psychiatrist who already has done more for me in that hour spent with him than any NHS psychiatrist I’ve been under did in the last ten years I’ve been seeing them. I would recommend him to anyone. Can’t thank him enough and I’ve only had one appointment!

3rd July 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for such kind and gracious feedback. I’m so glad that you found the assessment session helpful. I’m somewhat surprised that NHS CMHT appear to have missed something so seemingly obvious over the past ten years, despite their best efforts to help you. It was a pleasure to have helped you to quickly realise what had been most likely affecting you for many years. It will also be a pleasure and privilege to help you to recover further to become the best you can be. Many thanks for your recommendation, which is much appreciated.

3rd June 2020

I got prescribed some HRT medication, as part of my Alcohol Detox at Oxygen Recovery Services. I was listed to and felt that he cared for my needs.

13th June 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your helpful review. The Methadone and IV heroin replacement treatment (opioid substitution treatment) and alcohol detox was a huge challenge for anyone to undertake. I wish you all the best for the future.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully treated many hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Home Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, Adult ADHD and Medical Cannabis. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

Nearest Psychiatrists