dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th April 2020

Iqbal is a kind and caring man. He puts you at ease and listens to you. When you finish an appt with him you feel fortified and positive. I have really bad anxiety and depression based around bad sleep and abuse of a sleeping tablet online. Iqbal is helping me to get sleep using prescription (safe) meds and is working with me with the anxiety and Depression

19th April 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful feedback. You are making wonderful progress though there is more work to be done together. We will find the ideal combination of medications and non-medical interventions to help you to fully recover over time. I appreciate your commitment and patience in this process.

10th April 2020

I would consider Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin as the most caring, kind and compassionate Doctor I have ever met or know of. I was extremely apprehensive about going to see a private A Doctor to get a diagnosis but the minute I had met Dr Iqbal all my anxieties disappeared. He not only diagnosed me with adult ADHD but continues to work with me to help with medication. I strongly advise anyone who needs help with a diagnosis, please visit Doctor Iqbal first. He is amazing.

12th April 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and constructive feedback. I am so glad that we finally got to the root cause, which seemed to explain pretty much everything that had been going on for you for so long. It has been a pleasure helping you to start your journey to recovery. We will inevitably find the right combination of medication and appropriate psychosocial interventions for you going forward. Thanks for the recommendation. All the best during these challenging times and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

14th March 2020

Meeting and getting treatment under Dr Iqbal has been life changing for me. I'm now able to focus more on important things and getting back my confidence. Dr Iqbal is the go to person for any mental health issues. I highly recommend him and urge anyone with any mental health issue to seek help at the right time.

15th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

It’s been a real pleasure treating you and helping you to recover. Many thanks for sharing your positive treatment experience. Your recommendation is valued and much appreciated. All the best for the future.

13th March 2020

Dr Iqbal has helped me so much. He is very kind and supportive and is so easy to talk to. I really feel listened to and my mental health has improved so much in the time I have been seeing him. I would highly recommend Dr Iqbal to anyone.

15th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback, and the recommendation. I am so glad that to you have improved so much and your life will inevitably get better over time now. It’s a real pleasure to help and support you in your steady recovery towards the life that you deserve.

13th March 2020

Dr Iqbal, He is so softly spoken and so easy to talk to and also understanding. I received the highest level of care from both Dr Iqbal and Pam. I was desperate at the time as, life events lead me to drinking and finally it took over, but with there help I am now trying to make the most of my life. And if ever I need to talk I know as soon as he can he will be at the other end of the phone. Thank you so much for all your care and advice which I have taken on board. Julie Morris

14th March 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks Julie for your kind and constructive feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to have helped and supported you through a very difficult time in your life. You have made a wonderful recovery and you have learnt what you need to do consistently going forward. We’re always at the end of the phone if you need to talk to us again. All the best for the new future.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully treated many hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Home Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, Adult ADHD and Medical Cannabis. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

Short link to review Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin: http://iwgc.net/efjxc