dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

5th November 2020

Very empathetic, caring and professional. I would recommend this doctor very highly. His manner towards patients is second to none. I felt very comfortable talking to Dr Iqbal and I hope to get to the bottom of my long-term problems and continue to believe my issues will be worked on with his help.

13th November 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your constructive and helpful feedback and recommendation. This is very much appreciated. You are making good progress and it will be a pleasure continuing to work with you on all your issues until you have recovered. All the best.

18th October 2020

I saw Dr Iqbal after my GP suspected I had Autism Spectrum Disorder (now confirmed and diagnosed by Dr Iqbal). Iqbal carried out an intensive Diagnostic Interview for Social and Communication disorders (DISCO) which was around 5 face to face appointments around 5 phone appointments and some in-depth questionnaires to complete at home with my family. These appointments included multiple phone calls with my mother to help with the childhood behaviour questions. He was very friendly and accommodating with a comfortable clinic. Iqbal remained accessible and approachable throughout the length of the assessment and after. Very caring and compassionate

31st October 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

I am grateful for your kind and constructive feedback. Thank you for your time and patience throughout the extensive assessment process. I hope this was worthwhile with a good outcome. It was a pleasure to have been of assistance, and I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

15th October 2020

Compassionate, Caring, Empathetic Psychiatrist who helped a family member through a terrifying time . Worth every penny if you need help where the NHS commissioning rules sometimes fail people . I would highly recommend. Thank you . Thank you . Thank you

21st October 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much Jill for your kind words and helpful feedback, which is much appreciated. One of the joys and privileges of working in private practice as an independent consultant is being able to work in the best interest of the patient when perhaps the NHS cannot. It was a pleasure to have been able to help you and your family quickly in a crisis. Hopefully, a good outcome in the end. All the best to you and your family.

7th October 2020

I have never felt so listened to by a healthcare professional in my life. Dr Iqbal was kind and non-judgemental and you can tell he is genuinely extremely passionate about helping people. I could not offer any improvements as my care went above and beyond my expectations. Extremely happy and relieved to finally be on the right path thanks to Dr Iqbal!

11th October 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your wonderful and constructive feedback, which is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed you, and to finally get you onto the right treatment as quickly as possible. I look forward to reviewing you soon. All the best.

Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court
4th September 2020

Absolutely one of the friendliest, most caring doctors I have ever met. Always has time to help but unfortunately governed by restrictions. Did everything in his power to help every person who needed something.

11th September 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your kind and helpful feedback and recommendation. It was a pleasure to have been of assistance. I wish you all the best for the future. Please get in touch if you need my help again.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, PTSD, and pain. Private consultation is offered face to face, or Online throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, Apple FaceTime, or by Telephone. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists