dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

12th February 2021

I have never met such a great doctor like Dr Iqbal who fully understood me and helped me with everything. Explained everything through. Made me feel so much better about myself. Always contactable when something is needed. Always responds quick. Thank you so much again.

25th February 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thanks so much for your kind and constructive feedback. It has been a pleasure helping you to recover, and you have made a great start. Thanks for the recommendation, which is much appreciated. All the best for the future and new beginnings.

25th January 2021

I had been drinking heavy amounts of alcohol every day for 5 or 6 years, i finally built up the courage to contact Dr Mohiuddin , we disscussed everything via face time , he came up with a home detox programme, followed by a anti craving drugs which have been amazing, he was very empathetic and non judgemental he made me feel relaxed and ready to start the programme i am going into my 4th week alcohol free which i never thought possible , feeling so much better , hank god i took the steps before it was to late , thanks for help , i would definatly reccomend Dr Mohiuddin K

8th February 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind, helpful and constructive feedback. which I appreciate very much. You have made an excellent recovery so far and it will be a daily challenge, which you are ready to face now. It has been a pleasure helping you to recover after many years of suffering. Well done for seeking help when you did as many others chose not to at their own peril and cost. You have achieved abstinence which you once thought was impossible. Relapse prevention is key going forward with the right support, e.g. AA, SMART Recovery groups. Please get in touch if we can be of assistance again. All the best for the future.

18th January 2021

Having booked my first appointment at lunchtime with Dr Iqbal, I had all morning to sufficiently build up my nerves and anxiety. However, as soon as we met, he made me feel completely at ease and comfortable. He was warm and friendly and so easy to talk to. My ADHD assessment was thorough but totally understood my difficulties and is highly qualified and knowledgeable with a genuine caring nature and willingness to help. I left feeling hugely positive and confident I am finally getting the help I so desperately need. Huge thank you Dr Iqbal. Kind regards Colin Scott

25th January 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind, helfpful, and constructive review, which is much appreciated. I am glad that you felt at ease and comfortable during your Adult ADHD assessment. It will be a pleasure helping you to recover and function at your optimum level; you are clearly motivated to do so. With the correct treatment for the correct diagnosis, I am hopeful and confident of your future recovery. All the best, and I look forward to talking with you again soon.

11th January 2021

An absolutely phenomenal psychiatrist with full committment to understanding patients' needs and worries. He has excellent listening skills and is very good at picking up on seemingly minor issues and bringing together a bigger picture of the symptoms and illness for patients who are doubtful and unsure of their own judgement, or those who lack full insight into their condition. He helped me earlier in the year when I was sick and tired of continually having my mental health concerns brushed off by GPs and under-resourced NHS mental health teams, and was able to provide me the consultation and proper diagnosis I needed to speed up the NHS treatment process. Without him I'd surely be stuck outside the mental health system and not getting the treatment I need and have been overdue for the past 5/6 years - I would not have been confident in understanding what I was going through to express my experiences to GPs in future too.

23rd January 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for you wonderful and constructive feedback. It has been a pleasure helping you to the see the bigger picture and provide you with a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. I am glad to hear that my intervention has also helped speed up the NHS treatment process. I hope your GP now has a better understanding of what you have been experiencing and how to best to support you. Please get in touch if we can be of assistance again. I wish you all the best for the future.

Written by a carer at IamPsychiatry
21st December 2020

Dr Iqbal is truly incredible. My husband saw him for his deteriorating mental health. Dr Iqbal instantly built a rapport with him and allowed him to be open and honest about issues he has kept hidden for most of his life. Dr Iqbal also allowed and encouraged me to be present (with my husbands consent) to ensure he got a full picture of the issues being faced. He was welcoming, open, honest and incredibly respectful to both of us. Once I disclosed I work within the nursing profession (a fact that most medical staff find difficult to manage due to a potential lack of objectivity) Dr Iqbal was even more respectful; discussing the issues in detail with me and ensuring informed consent from both of us was gained around diagnoses and treatment. I am so glad my husband will continue to see Dr Iqbal and get incredible care. And I feel slightly upset that in 15 years in nursing, I am yet to meet a Dr with such care, consideration, humour and dedication as Dr Iqbal evidences.

4th January 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

It was a pleasure to have met you both. I am glad that you both found the assessment session helpful. Your presence certainly helped your husband to feel more comfortable and relaxed as he trusts you. It was great that he was able to be so open and honest after such a long time of suffering alone. He has now started the recovery process with the love and support of his family. I look forward to helping and supporting you and your husband further over time. Many thanks for your kind recommendation and constructive feedback. See you both soon.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, PTSD, and pain. Private consultation is offered face to face, or Online throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, Apple FaceTime, or by Telephone. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists