dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th August 2021

Iqbal was so easy to talk to and compassionate, I couldn’t recommend him highly enough. He also picked up that I might have ADHD from how I described another issue entirely, and hopefully now I have an answer to so many questions. Pam was also incredibly patient and helpful when booking appointments and assessments. I’m not quite sure how I ended up going to I Am Psychiatry (random googling), but reading the many positive reviews certainly helped persuade me. They were all 100% accurate. I hope if you’re considering seeking psychiatric help or an ADHD assessment, this review will help persuade you. You won’t regret it.

18th September 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and constructive feedback and helpful recommendation. This is much appreciated. I am glad that you have had a positive experience and chose IamPsychiatry. It was a pleasure to have assessed you and picked up Adult ADHD. We look forward to treating you further and supporting your ongoing recovery. All the best for the future.

21st August 2021

Dr Iqbal very quickly made me feel at ease and addressed any preconceived notions of what ADHD is. He was very thorough in identifying behaviours and thought processes that indicated a history of ADHD and provided a comprehensive assessment to determine whether there were any other conditions that needed addressing. I appreciate the amount of time and patience he allowed me in order to fully explore my history and how this ailment has affected my life. All in all, I would whole heartedly recommend Dr Iqbal in his capacity to diagnose and treat ADHD.

18th September 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

I am grateful for your constructive review and helpful recommendation; thank you. It has been a pleasure assessing and treating you for Adult ADHD. I am glad and reassured to hear that you have had a positive experience. I am confident and hopeful of your continued recovery, and I wish you all the best for the future. I look forward to reviewing your progress again soon.

2nd August 2021

I just wanted to thank Dr. Iqbal for the incredible care I have received after I sought his help in regards to my ADHD diagnosis. Seeking help for a condition like this is never easy especially as an adult: in between self-realization of a need to seek help vs worry of not being believed. The initial fact-finding process over email was very simple and prompt. The actual initial meeting with Dr. Iqbal was excellent. The session felt like a conversation rather than any therapy/diagnosis and he was very skilled in letting you talk whilst getting through the key requirements he needed to make a diagnosis. I didn't feel rushed and felt very much listened to especially in terms of what I wanted to achieve. The actual treatment was also very simple with excellent aftercare to discuss how I was feeling and areas for improvement. I am very glad I found Dr. Iqbal and would highly recommend anyone seeking care for themselves or their loved ones.

4th September 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your constructive and kind feedback and recommendation. This is much appreciated and really helpful. I am so glad that you chose us for your Adult ADHD assessment and treatment, which can be a daunting prospect for anyone. It was a pleasure to have assessed and treated you. I am greatly reassured that you found the process simple and excellent. You have made excellent progress with treatment and the journey to recovery has been truly rewarding for all. I wish you all the best for your continued recovery and achieving your goals one after another.

29th July 2021

I was experiencing great difficulties as a mature psychotherapy student and it was suggested that I be assessed for Adult ADHD. Iqbal came by recommendation and was able to set up an assessment within a couple of weeks for me. What could have been a very distressing process was handled very gently and with great care and humour by Iqbal. This enabled me to more easily come to self-acceptance after his diagnosis. Aftercare was exactly as described and the handover to my own GP for NHS prescription of medication was handled with the minimum of fuss and bother. I would recommend Iqbal's services to anyone who believes they may have a neurodiversity and wishes to understand themselves better. My life has literally taken a quantum leap since diagnosis and treatment. I am now able to be what feels like my real-self every day.

11th August 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and constructive feedback. This is greatly appreciated. I am glad and reassured to hear of your positive experience with our whole Adult ADHD service. It has been a real pleasure to have assessed, diagnosed, and treated you for Adult ADHD. It was helpful to have a good and supportive GP to take over the NHS prescribing responsibility. It was so rewarding to hear that you have taken a quantum leap to your real self. I am grateful to you for your valued recommendation. I wish you all the very best for the future. Please get in touch when you need your next medical review.

19th July 2021

Dr Iqbal completed my adhd assembly. He instantly put me at ease and was a great listener. He understood and empathised with my journey so far and my challenges. He built rapport very quickly and remained attentive throughout. He has supported me with meds which have been life changing and furthermore instigated fantastic follow up care. When I had concerns he was there for me. He is now pushing my doctors to continue with my medication. After a difficult life it nice to be able to talk positively about my adhd experience. Thank you

29th July 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a kind and constructive review. This is much appreciated and helpful. I am glad to hear that it has all gone well and that you can talk positively about your adhd experience. It has been a pleasure assessing and treating you for adhd. You are making an excellent recovery which is always a joy to see. I look forward to supporting you further in your continued recovery, as well as your GP. All the best for the future.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Adult ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, and Addiction. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD when other more traditional treatments have failed. Private consultation is offered face to face, or by Online video throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, Apple FaceTime, Telephone, or email. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists