dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

22nd March 2022

I came for a private ADHD assessment with Dr iqbal. The process was quick and easy to get booked in, Iqbal is excellent at ensuring you feel understood and put at ease during the assessment. He has been excellent throughout the entire process, next steps were communicated clearly and a prescription arrived less than 48 hours after the assessment. The diagnosis and medication has been life changing, I cannot recommend enough Iampsychiatry, Dr iqbal and his team. I would not hesitate in recommending anyone that is seeking a psychiatrists assistance to this excellent team.

9th April 2022
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your excellent review of our private Adult ADHD assessment, diagnosis and treatment service. This is very much appreciated, as well as your valuable recommendation. I am glad that you found the process quick and easy, felt understood and at ease, and the prescribed medication life-changing. You are making an excellent recovery and we wish you all the very best for the future and your continued recovery. Get in touch when you need a review again.

15th March 2022

I felt dr Iqbal listened to me and explained everything I needed to know throughout my adhd assessment. I am so relieved to finally have my diagnosis and look forward to feeling how a neuro-typical would. Thanks again to dr Iqbal and Pam for all your help and support.

9th April 2022
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful review, which is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed, diagnosed and treated you for Adult ADHD so that you could finally start feeling like a neurotypical would. We wish you all the very best for the future and your continued recovery. Get in touch with Pam when you need a review again.

14th February 2022

I contacted Dr Mohiuddin for support in accessing medication for adult ADHD following an assessment by another psychiatrist a couple of years prior. Dr Mohiuddin was understanding and listened attentively to my needs. I felt relaxed talking to Dr Mohiuddin, as he has a warm and friendly way of communicating. I am now stable on medication that helps me to engage with my life in ways I was struggling to before seeing Dr Mohiuddin. He also liaised well with my GP surgery to help me transition to NHS prescriptions for receiving my medication on an ongoing basis.

9th April 2022
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your helpful and constructive feedback, which is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have treated you for Adult ADHD with medication. I am glad that you felt understood, listened to, and relaxed, and that you are now stable on the correct medication. You are fortunate to have a good GP who took over the prescribing on the NHS once they received my report and Shared Care Agreement. I wish you all the very best for the future and your continued recovery. Get in touch when you need a review as per the Shared Care Agreement with your GP.

3rd February 2022

My concerns were fully understood. Dr Iqbal is the best choice! You will feel at ease fast, he will listen and he will be caring and considerate. Youll be in awe of his plethora of knowledge and wisdom and left with hope for the future

9th April 2022
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and constructive review, which is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed you. I am glad that you quickly felt at ease and listened to, and left feeling hopeful for the future. All the very best for your continued recovery.

1st February 2022

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin diagnosed my Adult ADHD in late December 2022, and after the holidays I started a course of medication. It is now February 2022. Finally, I am able to focus, complete tasks, and live life. Activities that once seemed overly complex, filling me with dread and anxiety, are now just routine matters that I can conquer without much difficulty and excessive thought. Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is an excellent listener, with a manner that puts one at ease. And thanks to him, I am the happiest I have been in years. It's not often one meets a doctor who will change one's life.

8th March 2022
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind, constructive, and helpful feedback, which is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed you, diagnosed Adult ADHD and started your treatment. I am so glad to hear that you are the happiest you have been in years. It has been a privilege to help you change your life and observe your excellent progress. I wish you all the very best for the future and your continued recovery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Adult ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, and Addiction. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD when other more traditional treatments have failed. Private consultation is offered face to face, or by Online video throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, Apple FaceTime, Telephone, or email. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists