Dr Indranil Chakravorty

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
22nd January 2020

I saw Dr C back in 2006 for suspected sleep apnea. He was brilliant & fully explained the process with regard to testing for OSA. After I was diagnosed with severe OSA he was very supportive and helped me get used to using a CPAP machine .

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
4th December 2019

I first met Dr Chakravorty to have a lump examined in my left breast. Immediately Dr Chakravorty put me at ease during the consultation and i recieved received excellent care. The lump was diagnosed as cysts. I mentioned to Dr Chakravorty that i had always wanted to have a breast enlargement as i was unhappy with the size and symmetry of my breasts. Dr Chakravorty explained that he could help me achieve the look that i had always wanted. From that moment i fully trusted Dr Chakravorty and i was booked in on dates that suited me! I didnt have to wait and everything fell into place. I was suprised at the pain i felt after surgery but we decided this was due to the painful cysts that i already had. I even had further pain relief delivered to my door to make me more comfortable. Throughout the experience i recieved excellent after care and had several appointments with Dr Chakravorty after the surgery. I am now 6 weeks post surgery and i couldnt be happier with the results. My breasts look amazing, full and natural. They feel natural too. I would fully recommend Dr Chakravorty to anyone who is thinking of having this operation or any form of treatment . Thank you for everthing.

• Chest Medicine