Dr Indranil Chakravorty

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
4th December 2019

I first met Dr Chakravorty to have a lump examined in my left breast. Immediately Dr Chakravorty put me at ease during the consultation and i recieved received excellent care. The lump was diagnosed as cysts. I mentioned to Dr Chakravorty that i had always wanted to have a breast enlargement as i was unhappy with the size and symmetry of my breasts. Dr Chakravorty explained that he could help me achieve the look that i had always wanted. From that moment i fully trusted Dr Chakravorty and i was booked in on dates that suited me! I didnt have to wait and everything fell into place. I was suprised at the pain i felt after surgery but we decided this was due to the painful cysts that i already had. I even had further pain relief delivered to my door to make me more comfortable. Throughout the experience i recieved excellent after care and had several appointments with Dr Chakravorty after the surgery. I am now 6 weeks post surgery and i couldnt be happier with the results. My breasts look amazing, full and natural. They feel natural too. I would fully recommend Dr Chakravorty to anyone who is thinking of having this operation or any form of treatment . Thank you for everthing.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
7th May 2019

Dr Chakravorty was my surgeon to remove larger fibroadenoma from both breasts. My initial consultation with the Dr I was really worried but he made me feel at ease and comfortable, the tests came back the lumps were benign however the doctor recommended to have them removed due to the size. Dr Chakravorty removed them both and the surgery and recovery went extremely well I would like to thank the Dr for his skills and making me feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout this process in what was a nerve wracking time for me. I cannot praise Dr Chakravorty highly enough, a fantastic man, Dr and surgeon.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists