1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Holland Park Surgery

A very caring and competent Dr who listened to me and carefully diagnosed my problem. I was finally diagnosed correctly after 4 years. I was referred to the right consultant in the hospital and did not have to suffer and be misdiagnosed by the other Drs in the same surgery although this Dr works in more than one practice. I have thanked him in person but thought a review could be helpful for other patients. Only suggestion is more working days for this Dr as it's quite challenging to get an appointment with him.

7th July 2015
Written by a patient at Stanhope Mews Surgery

I've been in and out of hospital since 2006 and was misdiagnosed so many times before I met Dr Sajid. He put me in touch with the right specialist doctors and today I'm in the best health possible. I have even given birth to a beautiful healthy baby when I was told my immune system was too weak. He is not a doctor who just passes your problems on to another doctor, but gets actively involved until he finds a solution. He went above and beyond his normal duties when my baby was sick and as a new mum having his care and support was invaluable. I can not thank him enough. I have recommended him to several of my friends who also speaks very highly of him. He is easily accessible and always gets back to you - sometimes within minutes. I really lost all faith in the medical care I received before I met him, which left me confused, scared and more stressed. Having a great doctor's support and knowledge is so important to ones well-being. My family is very lucky. His immense passion for the care of his patients combined with his determination of delivering a modern take on this care, makes me excited for the future of healthcare in the UK. Thank you SO much Dr Sajid.

5th November 2014

I recently had cause to contact the surgery in dealing with difficult personal and health matters. I was luck enough to receive a return call from Dr Sajid. I can hardly express how kind he has been in quickly understanding my situation, and how promptly, effectively and intelligently he has helped me with all. He has both texted and called me, and I have seen him by appointment. I do not visit the surgery often other than for ongoing thyroid matters. I have been utterly surprised by the care and concern I have received from Dr Sajid and think he is a rare doctor indeed. I believe the surgery is very lucky to have engaged him. I have thanked him in person, but also wanted to bring my very positive experience to your attention. My daughter [also a patient] has recently had a very neglectful experience and similar some five years before at the same hospital, so my view of the NHS in general has been somewhat coloured by this. It has been a refreshing eye opener for me to meet, and be dealt with, by an exceptionally caring and dedicated doctor. I am truly grateful.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists