Dr Imad Soryal

• Neurology
  • Rehabilitation medicine

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Sir Robert Peel Hospital

I see this man for the first time after not interacting with doctors for many years, he was understanding firm and most importantly informative and supportive. I have seen many Neurologist in the past and he surpassed the treatment, care and information ever given to me and that was from one appointment. When we move I will keep him as my neurologist as I feel that he cares for his patients and has patience alongside his empathetic nature. also seizure free since seeing him and sorting my meds.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Great doctor always provided emotional support for me been 8 years fit free thanks to him enjoy your retirement I’ll miss having you as my doctor

12th December 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I think dr soryal is a brilliant nureo consultant,he is very friendy,listens to what you have to say,gives very good advise,makes sure u get bllod tests done to see what your medication levels are,makes sure you are well looked after when you are admitted to hospital and onto a ward also he will see you as an outpatient after you are discharged from hospital,i lost my husband 4mths ago i was admitted into hospital having seizures and when i was discharged he wanted to see me in outpatients to make sure i did not have anymore seizures and that i was alright,he was very nice and said he was sorry to hear about my husband and that he was worried about that i could possibly have more seizures very good dr and very caring i would recommend him.from marion pedersen.

Nearest Rehabilitation medicine specialists