Dr Ildiko Telegdy

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
6th October 2020

I am a Podiatrist, I practice under the name Ben Walsh although my birth name is Bernard Walsh. I have suffered with rheumatoid arthritis for several years now. albeit intermittent flare ups so I am luckier than most of the poor people that have a very destructive form of rheumatoid. We are in the 'covid virus' interruption at present. I had a telephone consultation with Dr Telegdy today. It was professional , reassuring, and she took time to listen to my concerns, and also ask if I had any questions. In these difficult times, I think that both Dr Telegdy and the Rheumatology department at Bognor Hospital are very caring , professional and an excellent team all round.

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
13th March 2020

Told me to telephone her a when I had had my ultrasound so she could give me the ok to start biological injection Ive been waiting for many weeks. I am on crutches can hardly walk and use my hands and in high level pain. Have phoned secretary 3 times left 2 messages rung help line assured I would get a call back No call back so another week in pain with the injections in my fridge! I am desperate going to start them regardless can’t live like this

Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital
5th February 2020

I saw Dr Telegdy today and was really pleased with my appointment. I felt that she listened to my concerns and symptoms (despite me being a bit jumbled) I came away feeling like she had been thorough and like she will do her best to answer my questions and hopefully help ease some of my symptoms.

• Rheumatology