Dr Ildiko Telegdy

Written by a NHS patient at St Richard's Hospital
7th May 2021

I was so disappointed by the care I received by Dr Telegdy. She seemed to go out of her way to make me feel uncomfortable, wasn’t interested in listening to me at all, and made errors and inaccuracies in my notes and in the letters to my GP. She ‘forgot’ to do referrals for further investigations and it took over a year to get urgent scans sorted because of that. I appreciate that we are going through a pandemic but when promises are made in phone consultations, and face to face consultations, for the patient’s sake, the highly paid consultant should follow through on those promises, especially when she claims to have done so, in letters to my GP. Seriously disappointed and feel very let down. I have now transferred to the care of a different consultant, who is wonderful. The difference between these two individuals is enormous.

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
6th October 2020

I am a Podiatrist, I practice under the name Ben Walsh although my birth name is Bernard Walsh. I have suffered with rheumatoid arthritis for several years now. albeit intermittent flare ups so I am luckier than most of the poor people that have a very destructive form of rheumatoid. We are in the 'covid virus' interruption at present. I had a telephone consultation with Dr Telegdy today. It was professional , reassuring, and she took time to listen to my concerns, and also ask if I had any questions. In these difficult times, I think that both Dr Telegdy and the Rheumatology department at Bognor Hospital are very caring , professional and an excellent team all round.

• Rheumatology