dr-ilan-lieberman

Written by a private patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
30th October 2021

Dr Lieberman has an excellent patient manner, he took the time to listen to me and understand my pain. I felt so relieved and confident, after suffering for many years, that I would gain control over my pain and not let it dominate and dictate my life. I could not ask for a more supportive physician.

I am a full time consultant in Pain Medicine, I am both proud and privileged to work within the NHS at University Hospitals of South Manchester NHS Trust, where I have worked in the Pain Medicine Clinic since 2001. I also see patients on a private basis. I look after patients with the following types of problems. Back pain, neck pain, neuropathic pain syndromes, myofascial pain syndromes, central sensitization, phantom pain, complex regional pain syndromes, CRPS, fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathic pain, MS related pain, Refractory Angina,Whiplash. I undertake spinal injections on a regular basis including cervical and lumbar epidurals, facet injections, facet denervation for chronic back pain, knee joint denervation for chronic knee pain, stellate ganglion blocks, botox and steroid trigger point injections for myofascial pain. I work within a multidisciplinary team and teach on our group based pain management program.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists