Dr Ian Seymour

15th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Scott Practice

I felt so comfortable with Dr Seymour as soon as I met him. He did not treat me as a nhs number he treated me as a human being with care and listened to how I was feeling. He was kind and most of all allowed me to explain the thoughts and feelings I was having and didnt make me feel silly. I didnt question he care or his knowledge as I know he was doing the right thing for me. I will contiue to see this Dr for as long as I can as the relationship I built with him even on my first visit was amazing if there was more people in the world like Dr Seymour the world would be a better place.

21st November 2014
Written by a patient at The Scott Practice

My husband visited dr Seymour 2years ago with urinary problems. After a blood test Dr Seymour rang us at home and asked us to see him. He suspected,correctly,my husband had prostate cancer.He was amazing in the way he explained everything to us and he arranged follow up appointments etc. He is always there when we need him and very kind when he has to give my husband his hormone injections. We are both senior citizens and consider ourselves very fortunate in having an understanding doctor who listens and councils us without just prescribing medication .We would highly recommend Dr Seymour to anyone.

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Scott Practice

Dr Seymour listened to me and sympathised and gave good advice and medication that has really helped. He also made sure I understood that I needed to go back and see him for him to monitor my condition and to make sure I am still improving.

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Scott Practice

I have been seeing Sr Seymour for a number of years now. He has been their throughout my transition from male to female gender issues. The support has been from medical to personnel issues related and not to the changes I am making, the advice and help received has been top notch with the care he has provided. I trust we have form through this long transition has been outstanding, and it has been a leaning experience for both of us. My confidence has improved and with the help received, I would thoroughly recommend Dr Seymour to anyone out their, with his understanding and care he offers his patients.

11th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Scott Practice

Overall poor service, 30minutes late to bring me in for my apointment and spent the consultation debating with me on a pathway forward. I left very upset and distressed, yes some basic medical support and advice given but over all thank god the pharmasist was there for support on leaving the clinic.