Dr Ian Melrose

31st August 2016
Written by a patient at North Carlisle Medical Practice

First class. Treated like a private patient. Could not be any better.

12th September 2015
Written by a patient at North Carlisle Medical Practice

Dr Melrose is a fantastic communicator. The way he listens is unique. He takes time to explain things in easy terms. Thank you.

19th August 2014
Written by a patient at North Carlisle Medical Practice

I presume Dr IAN Melrose (as above) is the same person as Dr CRAIG Melrose as listed in the North Carlisle Medical Practice booklet (which the receptionist's tell me is out of date)! I found Dr Melrose very attentive, he listened carefully (probably why he was running late) and explained things to me in laymen's terms. I could not fault his manner/attitude. It is unfortunate he is only available two days per week, as I tend to stick to one Doctor if at all possible. However, all Doctors at this practice appear to be on a part time basis. The new premises are a great improvement, and for me, happily, on one level. But, a few magazines and daily newspapers would not have gone amiss (I didn't see any) and would help make waiting a little less tiresome. My only criticism, would be having to wait for 25 minutes - but I would rather wait than be on a timer. Patients using this practice must be patient!! Re below: As I saw the Doctor for several reasons, I have not filled in the 'did you see the Doctor about any of these conditions' section, as I could not specify all. Perhaps this section could be broadened by adding 'Several' or filling in dots beside those relevant?

Short link to review Dr Ian Melrose: http://iwgc.net/eexbl