Dr Ian Brunt

9th September 2015
Written by a patient at Harbottle Surgery

Dr Brunt is he best doctor I have ever seen, he is caring, courteous and never makes you feel you are wasting his time. Come back to Harbottle everyone misses you.

25th August 2015
Written by a patient at Harbottle Surgery

Dr. Brunt has treated both myself and my partner, we could not have wished for a more professional, caring, willing to listen and discuss man. No matter what he saw you for you were treated with dignity and respect and made to feel you were important to him and had his full attention. We are very sad to see Dr. Brunt leave especially in the manner in which this was done. If there is anyway you can return - please come back and make a lot of people in the Coquet and Redesdale very happy !!!

24th August 2015
Written by a patient at Harbottle Surgery

It has been my good luck to have had this man as my Dr for the last few years and now my misfortune not to have him any longer. I have been with Harbottle practise since 1982, firstly with Dr Williams who was also an exceptional vp until his untimely death. Then we had Dr Farndale and later his daughter Jane Farndale, who was also a very lovely caring GP .Then Dr Rina Miah who you never saw, and Dr Brunt, a very exceptional caring, professional man, who had all the time in the world for his patients. He has been not just a Dr but a good friend to all his patients.in the Rede Valley and the Coquet valley he will be very sorely missed by one and all whoever is lucky enough to have Dr Brunt has their GP we all envy you. You have the best man ever to look after you all.

20th August 2015
Written by a patient at Harbottle Surgery

Dr Brunt was a brilliant doctor who took time with his patients and in my case listened and got things sorted for me where In 2 yrs other practices had failed. Very sad that he has left Harbottle surgery.

14th July 2015
Written by a patient at Harbottle Surgery

Dr Brunt is a man of integrity. He is experienced and compassionate. He spent time with me after my Stroke when I was vulnerable and lost and coaxed me towards the recovery I am now enjoying.I will be eternally in his debt and devastated that he will no longer be around when we most need the kind of reassurance he provides. The kind of care he provided can not be taught, it comes from the dedication of the man himself. I am sure that, wherever he goes he will provide the same kind of care to those fortunate enough to receive it.I only wish it could be here in the Coquet Valley.

Short link to review Dr Ian Brunt: http://iwgc.net/ed4xc