Dr Ian Bayles

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Old School Surgery

An excellent surgery with polite and courteous staff. The nurses and Doctors are all capable and efficient. Dr.Bayles attends to both my wife and myself and frankly we consider ourselves most fortunate in having such a dedicated and experienced person looking after our needs. His manner and sense of humour go a long way to putting patients at ease which makes it almost a pleasure to be ill! At times it can be difficult in making an appointment without encountering a delay but this is not a criticism of the Surgery but rather a reflection of our times with many more elderly people seeking assistance and too few doctors available to give it. The impression given is one of overworked establishments not just with Seaford but throughout the Southeast.

11th March 2016
Written by a patient at Old School Surgery

This Doctor gives the best care and very sound advice, and has helped me through some very bad times. I am just thankful that she is my Doctor.

24th November 2015
Written by a patient at Old School Surgery

Always has time for his patients and is very caring.

11th July 2015
Written by a patient at Old School Surgery

I have always found Dr. Bayles very helpful in resolving any problems which have occurred over the past 16 years, which have been considerable. He always puts one at ease and listens intently when describing ailments and doesn't hesitate to find a solution, even if it means going to hospital. On a personal note he is a very friendly person and has the ability to put one at ease. My only concern will be the day he retires. One consolation is that I am 85 years old and will probably be gone before that day arrives! A very, very nice man.

27th January 2015
Written by a carer at Old School Surgery

Dr Ian Bayles listens. Within the parameters of timed appointments and other restrictions, he shows his care and professional concern. in my opinion, he has an excellent grasp of the needs of his patients and he will always give his advice to carers like me who sometimes have to make important decisions on behalf of someone else.